ARE YOUR SALES PEOPLE DEVELOPING BAD HABITS?
This month’s newsletter is short and sharp. Do you know the tell tale signs of bad habits in sales people? If you do then that’s great, if not then read on. Here are some of the symptoms:
1. Are elapsed times from lead to close increasing?
2. Are an increasing number of campaigns ending in no result?
3. Is your win rate falling?
4. Are existing customers turning to alternative suppliers?
5. Is price increasingly becoming an issue?
6. Is your forecasting accuracy declining?
7. Are the number of internal complaints and debates increasing?
8. Are your sales people claiming that there are too few leads?
9. Are your sales managers spending more time in the office?
10. Are the number of sales reviews increasing?
Do you recognise any of these? If so click here to understand what they mean and some ideas on what you can do about them.