Improved customer engagement is at the heart of Koru’s service offer and value proposition. We have long experience of fostering and leading better customer focus in diverse organisations selling into a wide range of markets. At the core of our customer experience proposition is our belief that customer experience improvement is a company-wide engagement journey led from the top. Due to the specific nature of each company’s interactions with and services to their customers and prospective customers, the Koru customer experience improvement service is always tuned to the customer and the markets in which it operates. Our approach is
- Define the right starting point – a current state review of initiatives in the customer engagement and market development arena, with a report and recommendations for top management.
- Understand the journey to customer centricity and agree an agenda for change and improvement.
- Assess the pace and detail of the programme of customer experience activities
- Define Koru’s facilitation role in relation to the wider business objectives and requirements.
- Engagement through a modular approach of interlinked projects mapped out against the Customer Experience journey
Koru has made a significant difference to the business improvement journey of many organistions and business units. Recent success in both private and public sectors include both large and medium sized organisations.