On this page you will find free resources: you don’t need to register or leave any personal information, just download what you want. If what you are looking for is not here just drop us an email and we will see if we can help you.
To access our resources just click on the subject in which you are interested;
- Start to simplify your business by understanding “The good and Bad Uses of Sales Time”
- To succeed in sales you don’t need a silver bullet but you will need our Sales Excellence Handbook, an aide memoire for sales best practice
- Effective sales leadership is all about behaviour and focusing on the three key leadership tasks. See our Sales Leadership Development curriculum
- If you are a small business aspiring to work with the public sector, or you are a public sector body wanting to regenerate your local area read our document produced by Chris Howells our Managing Director and Chris Yapp our Director of Service Innovation on Commisioning and Community Sourcing.
- The Management Guide to Continuous Improvement (CI), provides an overview of what CI is and what it can do for you and your customers – An Introduction to Continuous Improvement
- Building and sustaining an obsession for improving the customer experience that delivers better business results – Customer Intimacy
- Find out which organisations deliver the best customer experience – Customer Intimate Companies
- Reliable customer focused processes are at the heart of improving the customer experience. Are yours documented, are you sure? – The value of process documentation
- According to some sales pundits solution selling is dead, here is a good example of it being alive and kicking – Daily Telegraph Sales Force Article
- Simplifying transformation; three brief papers on the principles of customer centric change: –The enabling organisation, Self motivated people, Process and best practice excellence
- To understand if you are developing bad sales habits click here